Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2010


great.here we go again. another year ends, another year begins.
DAMMIT!
seriously. Where the hell did 2009 go??!??!?!
WHERE THE HELL DID 2009 GO!!!??
WHERE THE HELL DID
yea, well. Haihssssss,, :(
Right, soooo erm moving on.. Whats new?
Nothing much really. Watched 'AVATAR' recently.
Nothing like anything i've EVER seen before.....awesome-ness.
People could do anything with technology nowadays...wow.wow.
........................................................................................................
I've realized that blogging takes time. Seriously, i have no idea what to write here.. *BLANK*
Not a clue.
err, i could do a write up on a book i just read?.............. nahhh. (boring)
But i am oh-so -proud.
I thought this blog would probably be one of those abandoned blogs,
but i've actually SURPRISINGLY posted something each month.. weeeeeeeeeee. *syok sendiri*
even though i'm not so sure if anybody actually reads this blog. lol.

Well, i wanna wish my buddies celebrating christmas,
a very  MERRY CHRISTMAS. :)
Speaking of which, my lil sis just came home from a christmas party.
its 11.35pm right now & my sister's TEN...
children these days......


When I was a ten-year-old,
I had to sleep at 8.00 pm every night,
I had to do daily household chores : sweep the floor, wash the dishes, clean the bathroom..
I didn't know WHAT the internet was,
I used to collect little stones & leaves from outside of my house and i used to draw faces on them and pretend that those stones & leaves were people,
I used to cook for myself after school when no one was at home...........

hahahahaaxxxx.... Okay3. That crossed the line. hahahahaahxxx...Stones and Leaves.PLEASE.
I noticed that i'm really good at exaggerating.. overstating things. its a gift.

2 comments: