Friday, October 1, 2010

The Good Old Days.

When i was younger, round three, maybe four., my parents took me to this place.
I can't really remember.
It was either a gathering or a wedding- i'm not sure.
But i remember being all dressed up.
Then, my mom introduced me to this lady. I can barely remember her face.
So,being very polite (at three years old), i smiled at her.
Little did I know that being polite would have it's horrible consequences..
After that.......,

I don't know whether she was excited, sick, or losing it,
but she pinched me on the cheek
Ok, this happened round 14 years ago, and yet,
I still remember the pain.
OMG. the pain.
This lady was crazy. 
She pinched my cheeks so hard,
I thought I was going to die (at three years old).
I STILL remember her freakishly long nails sinking into my cheeks.
It was terrible i tell you.
Terrible.
So what did I do? 
You'd probably be guessing that i just kept smiling-bearing the pain, 
while my eyes were watering, 
screaming in my head- "MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" 
and still have nightmares about it till this very day??

 Well , YOU GUESSED WRONG.

Instead, I did a somersault, knocked the living hell out of her,
pinned her to the floor, pulled her hair, and the next thing she knew, i was sitting on her back.


Then, i said, " No you didn't woman, no you didn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment