Saturday, May 23, 2009

Please Pay Immediately

Had lunch with my dad a few days back, in this hawker place.
And there was a sign there that my dad noticed,

"please pay immediately-sila bayar dengan segera".

ok. well, we had lunch, and we got out of the shop. When my dad was already driving off, the guy from the shop came running after the car.. turns out my dad forgot to pay for the drinks we had... he had to stop the car in the middle of the road to pay the poor guy..hahahaha...
I was laughing my head off.



My sister recently bought this "joke book"..And she's been goin on and on with it.
Driving me nuts.

1. What do you call a dumb skeleton?
A bone head.


2. What is as sharp as a vampire's fang?
Its other fang.


3. What is a cat's favourite colour?
Purrr-ple.


4. Why didn't the skeleton cross the road.?
It didn't have the guts.

lol.a loooot more la actually. can't remember them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment