Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Morning Cold

its 2.27 in the morning.And here i am blogging, eating choki choki(u know,those tubes with chocolate in them), with a cold, and hoping that a cockroach i saw moments ago is nowhere near me now..also, to my utmost surprise, nobody's online.

i would like to speak about LIFE right now...................................................

nah, im kidding.cheh,suddenly so emo..I'm kinda blurr2 right now.I would like to take this
opportunity to wish my friend's grandma a very happy birthday... :],

"To Jolene/DJ/ Miss Joan/Drama Queen(who's currently in Australia ),
Hope u have a great holiday there..Missing ya.,
May many hot australian guys come your way."

To all my other buddies,i miss u people too. Its only been a day since the holidays started.
Well, i'm going to see u all during the hols,for the seminar,gitz bday, etc...so it won't be so bad.

GOOD LUCK to my sister,Dhanya, for her tae kwon do competition..
Kick some ass tomorrow.


~signinG out~
P/S- This post title was inspired by the hit movie in the late 70's, SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER.
Only, its a Sunday morning , and i'm having a cold..

No comments:

Post a Comment