Thursday, June 4, 2009

ALONE.

My sister has gone for her holidays with my uncle's family.
Shobana, Vishnu, and Pradeep have also left.

I am alone. SO ALONE.

cheh,no lah.my parents are here.i'm not alone.
My sister and her partners in crime are going to Tampin.
Tampin's a small town in Negeri Sembilan. My mum's hometown.
Its a 5-6 hour journey from here.
Nice place. The grass is greener there. You can actually see lots of stars at night.
Kinda windy. ideal "kampung" la..hehe..nolaa, now semakin membangun dy.
Hey now got "giant" supermarket kayh.Dun play2 maan.
Butterworth on the other hand, SCREAMS pollution..But i love it here anyway..
Why am i not going to Tampin u may ask?
I've got this school thing i've gotta attend. i hope its fun.

I wanna balik kampung larh. Been ages since I've been there. :(

"My grandma's house in Tampin- its recently painted , its ORANGE-ISH now"

Dhanya's not around. So i get all the FOOD & DRINKS for myself!! muahaha. She finishes up most of the drinks that my mum buys.
For example:

TODAY
My mum buys a carton of HL Chocolate Milk. I drink one cup of it.Only ONE cup.

TWO DAYS LATER
I open the fridge. No cartons in sight.*confused*
So i ask my mum, " Didn"t u buy chocolate milk a few days back? "
My mum does not say anything. *frust* So i turn to my pokerfaced sister for an explanation.*accusative*
Her reply,"YALAH! YOU ALWAYS FINISH ALL THE VITAGENS WHAT! LEAVE ME WITH ONE ONLY!"

ok2. I admit. I have taken more vitagens than i should. once, maybe twice.. I can't help it. So its not fair to say that she finishes ALL the drinks.


HaVe FUN THERE ALL OF U :)
Love,
Sindhu

No comments:

Post a Comment